© Copyright 2022 Northeast Historic Film
Central Hall Collection
circa 1951 – 1968
The collection consists of 26 reels of silent, black and white, and color, 8 mm film. The reels were taken from a Central Hall (Ladies Public Improvement Society) garage sale, and donated by Karen Wyatt.
Authorization to reuse and/or reproduce must be obtained from Northeast Historic Film. See http://oldfilm.org/content/stock-footage-licensing for more information.
26 Items in this collection